Digital Marketing Strategist
- Position: Sales Head
- Industry: Financial Services
- Experience: 3 to 6 years of relevant experience
- Location: Banglore
Digital Marketing Strategist: This will require you to conceptualise the digital marketing road-map and to implement the same.
Only high energy individuals with strong communication, analytical and creative thinking skills needed!
Digital Marketing (65%) :
- Aid the founding team in creating the brand's digital strategy
- Create, test and execute campaigns across channels (social, email, SEM, SEO, affiliate, etc) to add new users, increase engagement and drive conversions.
- Gather and analyze customer data to inform advertising spends and channel allocations
- Create and deploy testing infrastructure to monitor the effectiveness of campaigns across channels
Content Sourcing & Management (25%) :
- Aid in developing campaign & channel specific content strategy
- Reach out to potential subject matter experts and bring them on board to generate content.
- Support content creation through developing content schedules and managing the creation of blog, print, video and other multimedia
- Occasionally contribute content
Offline Marketing (10%) :
- Develop relevant pitches and collaterals to assist in sales
- Collaborate with product and sales and customer experience teams to identify key areas for growth
Required experience :
- MBA preferred, with specialization in marketing.
- Comfortable & well versed with use of Facebook, Twitter, Quora, Yahoo Answers, Slideshare, Youtube, Pinterest and other social platforms to drive traffic.
- Deep understanding of SEO/SEM/SMM, social and viral mechanics
- Comfortable with GA and web marketing technologies such as Localytics, Optimizely, AppsFlyer, AppVirality, KissMetrics, ClickTale etc
- Stay up-to-date with the latest changes and trends in digital marketing
- Team-focused and highly collaborative