Date of last revision: (23/12/2015)
OverviewWhen you visit our site (www.finmitra.com) or use our mobile & table apps, we collect a variety of Information including but not limited to device related information, server log information and other types of information. We also collect personal information and financial information when you register / signup for our services and/or conduct business operations either online or on the phone by talking to our personnel or by visiting our offices.
We collect your information to serve as a broker/dealer /advisor and need your information to maintain your account and to render our services. We use aggregate personal and non- personal information to improve our services and monitor and protect the security of our services.
Details of Information Collected
- You agree and acknowledge that your identity in FinMitra is authenticated by the use of Login Credentials and/or Telephonic Confirmation of Credentials.
- Access to your Registration Information, other Credentials, and any other personal information you provide is strictly restricted and used in accordance with specific internal procedures.
- When you create an investment account with us by registering / signing up for our services, we will collect personal information and contact details as well as documentation proof. This is required to fulfil our obligations to you, various regulatory norms, and to serve you better. If you choose not to provide this information, we will be unable to create an investment account with us and onboard you as a Client.
- If you use a social media, bulletin board, blog or chat room from our website, you should be aware that any information you submit there can be read, collected. We are not responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these online media. These media may be hosted by FinMitra or by a third party service providers.
Cookies and Pixels
- When you visit the FinMitra website, we collect technical and navigational information and run analytics on the same. We may set and access cookies on your devices to track and store preferential information about you. If you choose to eliminate cookies, the full functionality of the Service may be impaired for you. We may use web beacons or zero or single byte tags or other technology tools, in a Web page or email for the purpose of measuring and analysing site usage and activity.
We use various analytical tools to collect information about the usage of our website. These services help us to improve the site.
Usage of Personal Information
We use your personal information to operate and maintain your investment account. We also aggregate some of the personal information and analyse to improve our understanding of our clients
Third Parties Offering Services
Access or Change Your Personal Information
Once you have registered with FinMitra, you can access your profile, review the information that is stored, and revise that information. If you have any problems, you may also contact us at <a href="">firstname.lastname@example.org</a>. Due to regulatory requirements, we do not delete residual copies of information and must preserve all customer data for a minimum of ten years.
FinMitra may make anonymous or aggregate personal information and disclose such Personal information may be transferred to a third party as a result of a sale, acquisition,
data in a non-personally identifiable manner to:
- Advertisers and other third parties for marketing and promotional purposes
- Organizations approved by FinMitra; and
- Users of the Service for purposes of comparison of their personal financial situation relative to the broader market. Such information does not identify you individually.
- Personal information may be transferred to a third party as a result of a sale, acquisition, merger, reorganization or other change of control. If we sell, merge or transfer any part of our business, part of the sale may include your personal information.
- FinMitra may make anonymous or aggregate personal information and disclose such Personal information may be transferred to a third party as a result of a sale, acquisition, data in a non-personally identifiable manner to:
Changes in Terms and Conditions
- You understand and accept that this Privacy and Security Policy is updated periodically.The date last revised appears at the top of the Policy. Changes take effect immediately upon posting.